Internship at STRATA – is an opportunity that the company provides young professionals to learn skills and gain experience in development and implementation of various projects together with experienced colleagues, supplement their portfolio with significant facilities and become part of the professional STRATA team.
The internship program in STRATA includes:
- development of designs at different stages;
- joint work with lead specialists of STRATA;
- analysis of implemented projects;
- workshops, competitions and blitz projects.
Timetable of Internship for 2018:
- I February-March-April
- II July-August-September
- III October-November-December
To participate in the competition the candidate must meet the following requirements:
- specific education not lower than the bachelor degree in architecture and construction;
- opportunity to be in the office of the company full working week (Monday – Friday, 8:00 to 17:00);
- strong software skills i.e AutoCad, Revit, 3D MAX, Corel DRAW, SketchUP, Photoshop and other graphics and calculation software required for a particular discipline.
If you would like to take part in our Internship program, please send us your CV, portfolio and motivation letter to email@example.com.
The requirements to CV and portfolio:
- portfolio – pdf; CV, motivation letter – doc или pdf;
- total size of files – not more than 20Mb;
- links to online portfolio are not considered;
- the files should be named as follows: “Surname in Cyrillic_CV.doc”, “Surname in Cyrillic _portfolio.pdf”, “Surname in Cyrillic _letter.doc, for example Иванов_CV.doc